We sincerely invite you to submit abstracts concerning a variety of subjects in structural geology, petrology, geochemistry, sedimentology, geochronology and geophysics. All abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings Book with ISBN which will be distributed at the registration desk. A pdf version of the abstract book will be available on our webpage after the conference.
Instructions for authors
During the preparation of your abstract please follow the formatting (font type, font size, line spacing, page margins etc.) in the template and please do not use any creative or fancy formatting.
- The text must have at least 2500 characters and not exceed 6000 characters or 4500 characters plus one figure/table.
- The number of characters includes spaces, title, author’s name, author’s affiliation and acknowledgement. References are not allowed.
- The optional figure/table should not exceed dimensions of 160 mm (width) x 200 mm (height), should be in 300 DPI resolution and in jpg, png or tiff format. The figure/table will be placed at the end of the abstract, before the acknowledgement. If you decided to include a figure/table into your abstract, please submit the abstract file and figure/table file compressed in the single zip file. Do not insert a figure in the abstract file.
Please note, that your abstract will not be an object of any review process and authors are fully responsible for the content.
If you prepared your abstract (and optional figure) in accordance with instructions for the authors, please use the following naming for them:
- Name of the abstract file: C20_presentingauthorname.doc
- Name of the compressed abstract and figure/table files: C20_presentingauthorname.zip
- In case you are going to submit several abstracts please number them: C20_presentingauthorname_1.doc or C20_presentingauthorname_1.zip, C20_presentingauthorname_2.doc or C20_presentingauthorname_2.zip etc.
Please note, that only one oral presentation will be accepted from one presenting author. The number of posters is limited to 3.
Abstracts have to be submitted in the registration form. If you are submitting abstracts for both oral and poster presentations, please note that oral presentation must be your primary submission in the registration form.